We provide specialist networking training for lawyers, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys and barristers that covers everything for choosing the right events to following up in a way that turns conversations into instructions.
Email us today to request a copy of our Learning & Development Directory.
We also provide prepackaged BD training for lawyers and accountants including:
Networking training for lawyers and accountants
Our networking training for lawyers and accountants will give you the confidence you need to prepare for, attend and follow up after networking events.
The result is simple. You will generate better results from the time you invest in every type of networking – formal or informal, in person or virtual.
Networking is one of the cornerstones of business development for lawyers and accountants.
However, sometimes it doesn’t work as well as it could. To us there are 5 reasons for this:
1. Some think that only extroverts can enjoy meeting new people and many lawyers and accountants don’t fit this profile
2. Some lawyers and accountants (mistakenly) think networking is just about selling – this definitely isn’t the right mindset when it comes to getting best results from networking
3. Some lawyers and accountants go to the same networking events as their competitors and this is a strategy that hardly ever yields a decent return
4. Some lawyers and accountants overlook the fact that follow up is the most important aspect of networking – successful networking isn’t about turning up, it’s about following up!
5. Some lawyers and accountants think networking is about hunting for new prospects, it isn’t – effective networking is about getting closer to your existing contacts
Why should you choose our networking training for lawyers and accountants?
Tenandahalf’s approach to networking training for lawyers and accountants is refreshingly different.
Instead of ‘working the room’, we look at 5 key areas:
1. How to be more targeted in terms of choosing the right events to go to
2. How to identify opportunities to create your own networking groups around shared interests
3. How to build your own ‘Coffee Plan’ to help you get closer to your contacts in a more structured, systematic and efficient way
4. How to follow up after events so you are turning more contacts into work, opportunities, introductions and referrals
5. How to make sure introverts find a way to enjoy the fruits of networking too!
One of the other very popular courses we run is presentation skills training for lawyers, accountants, barristers and attorneys.
To discuss a specific training course you’d like to run for your lawyers, accountants, attorneys or barristers, please email us
“We engaged Size 10½ Boots to design and deliver a coaching project as part of our Management Development Programme. The aim of the project was to assist our Associates and Directors to improve their business development skills. The project has been extremely successful. They were approachable, amiable and extremely knowledgeable about business development, specifically in our sector and quickly built a rapport with the fee earners concerned. We have already started to see positive results as a result of Doug and Bernard’s efforts.“
Paula Bailey, Partner and Head of Employment Law, Howes Percival LLP