Whether you are speaking at one of your firm’s seminars, presenting at an external event or delivering a formal pitch, your success hinges on your ability to engage with your audience and present with real impact. Our presentation skills training for lawyers and accountants will show you how to do that.
Email us today to request a copy of our Learning & Development Directory.
Presentation skills training for lawyers, barristers and accountants
Whether you are speaking at one of your firm’s seminars, presenting at an external event or delivering a formal pitch, your success hinges on your ability to engage with your audience and present with real impact.
Get it right and you have a powerful tool that will win new instructions and new clients.
Get it wrong and you may lose your audience forever.
For Tenandahalf speaking opportunities are one of our most productive marketing tools so we have worked hard to improve our own delivery. We have used this hard work to develop a model that combines theory with practice so that your solicitors, accountants, patent or trade mark attorneys or barristers are fully equipped to confidently deliver any type of presentation, for any purpose, to any audience.
By asking us to deliver your next presentation skills training programme you will:
- Find out how to deliver presentations with real impact
- Learn the practicalities of presenting – how to move, how to maintain eye contact, how to involve the whole audience
- Improve your follow-up so you generate and convert more enquiries from your speaking slots
- Know how to structure your presentations so they deliver real value and showcase your talents
- Learn how to construct slides that capture and hold your audiences’ attention
If you would like to find out how we can help you improve your team’s presentation skills, please email us today.
Would you like to find out about the other services we offer?