We provide specialist BD training for lawyers, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys and barristers that covers networking, client development, new client acquisition, social media, content marketing and much more.
Email us today to request a copy of our Learning & Development Directory.
We also provide prepackaged BD training for lawyers and accountants including:
Business development training for lawyers, barristers and accountants
The most effective marketing tool any law firm, accountancy practice or Chambers has is its staff but can you honestly say yours generate as many opportunities as they could?
If your solicitors, barristers, attorneys or accountants are going to spearhead your business development they need to have the skills, confidence and focus to get out and win the right work from the right clients.
The good news is once they get it right their activities will generate better results than any advertising, sponsorship or hospitality. Better still, for you, good old fashioned BD will always be markedly less expensive.
Tenandahalf deliver bespoke workshops specifically are designed for law firms, patent and trade mark attorneys, accountants and Chambers. We provide proven, practical BD advice, ideas that will win work long into the future.
How will our BD training help your lawyers and accountants?
Our specialist business development workshops will improve the results your marketing generates by:
- Introducing new ways to win work – ideas your fee earners can put into practice immediately to start winning work
- Helping your team develop the confidence they need to market more effectively and win more work as a result
- Showing each candidate how to create the BD blueprint that works best for them so they are more comfortable with marketing and more likely to generate results
- Providing the skills needed to increase your client retention and create more value from your existing relationships
- Helping your fee earners stay closer to their markets so they are best placed when opportunities arise
Currently one of our most popular courses is presentation skills training for lawyers, accountants, barristers and attorneys.
To discuss a specific training course you’d like to run for your lawyers, accountants, attorneys or barristers, please email us
“We engaged Size 10½ Boots to design and deliver a coaching project as part of our Management Development Programme. The aim of the project was to assist our Associates and Directors to improve their business development skills. The project has been extremely successful. They were approachable, amiable and extremely knowledgeable about business development, specifically in our sector and quickly built a rapport with the fee earners concerned. We have already started to see positive results as a result of Doug and Bernard’s efforts.“
Paula Bailey, Partner and Head of Employment Law, Howes Percival LLP