As the legal market becomes more crowded and more competitive it is absolutely essential that every law firm adopts a more focused approach to marketing and business development. This is where we can help.
Email us today to find out how we can help your law firm grow.
We help solicitors improve their business development
The old adage ‘there’s too many law firms but not enough work’ has never been so true.
More than ever you need to know exactly why clients should instruct you over your competitors and make sure that message is promoted effectively to both your current and prospective clients.
While direct mail, corporate hospitality and the same old advertising opportunities can offer a security blanket, your most effective promotional tool will always be your fee earners. The challenge is making sure they are focused on and have the confidence to do the things that generate results.
Tenandahalf will help your fee earners:
- Become more confident when building relationships with new contacts and current clients
- Uncover which business development activities suit them best
- Learn how to promote themselves and their practices more effectively
- Leverage existing client relationships to generate new business opportunities
- Utilise white papers, case studies, social media and speaking and press opportunities to boost their profile
Across your firm we will help you:
- Increase the return from your marketing investment
- Develop a powerful client value proposition
- Gain invaluable insight into what your clients really want from you
- Improve your marketing collateral, tenders, pitches and presentation skills
Find out more about the business development training we provide for law firms
Find out more about the BD coaching we offer lawyers
Find out more about the marketing support we provide for law firms
Find out more about how we manage client research campaigns for law firms
“After a rigorous tendering process Size 10½ Boots came out as the obvious choice. Their understanding of our culture, issues, market and direction showed that they had put in the effort. Coming to the end of the first year and we are seeing the results that were promised and a new enthusiasm from the firm to embrace BD. I have no doubt that the investment we have made in Bernard and the team will be paying dividends for many years to come.“
Jason Edge, Head of Marketing and Business Development, Mayo Wynne Baxter Solicitors