Whether you are presenting at one of your firm’s events or speaking at a conference and delivering your talk in person or online, you need to present with real impact and engage your audience. This is exactly what our presentation skills training for lawyers focuses on.
Email us today to request a copy of our Learning & Development Directory.
Presentation skills training for lawyers
Whether you are speaking in person or online, at one of your firm’s seminars or an external or industry event or delivering a formal pitch, your presentation will only generate the results you want if you engage with your audience. This requires you to present with real impact.
Get it right and you have a powerful tool that will win new instructions and new clients. Get it wrong and you may lose your audience forever.
Speaking opportunities are one of our most productive marketing tools lawyers have. However, once you win a speaking slot you have to know how to deliver your material confidently, enthusiastically and engagingly regardless of the type of presentation and the audience.
This is even more vital as we do more and more of our presenting online.
What does our presentation skills training for lawyers cover?
During our presentation skills training programme your lawyers will:
- Find out how to deliver presentations with real impact
- Learn the practicalities of presenting. How do you move? How do you maintain eye contact? How do you involve the whole audience?
- Improve your follow-up so you generate and convert more enquiries from your speaking slots
- Know how to structure your presentations so they deliver real value and showcase your legal skills
- Learn how to construct slides that really hold your audiences’ attention
If you would like to find out how we can help you improve your lawyers’ presentation skills, please email us today.