We provide a comprehensive range Marketing support for law firms, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys and barristers that will help you achieve your commercial objectives.
Email us today to request a copy of our Learning & Development Directory.
Marketing support for law firms, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys and barristers
Do you want to refresh your firm or Chambers’ approach to marketing and business development so your plan delivers against your commercial objectives?
We have helped a wide range of law firms, accountancy practices, patent and trade mark attorneys and Chambers do exactly that.
While no two projects are the same, the marketing support we deliver for lawyers, accountants, IP attorneys and barristers tends to involve providing:
- An external marketing department if you don’t have one in-house
- An external marketing director, providing any strategic input your in-house resource needs
- Assistance with specific projects if you don’t have the required skills in-house
- Extra resource if your marketers are busy delivering other projects
However you choose to use Tenandahalf you will:
- Have access to a wealth of best practice that will help you make your marketing and business development more productive, more time-efficient and more cost-effective
- Identify and improve the activities that work (and lose the time and expense of those that don’t)
- Identify and implement new ideas that will help you reach your commercial objectives more quickly, easily and efficiently
- Have the security of an experienced external sounding board and a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ dedicated to one thing, growing your firm
The most common first step for our clients is a marketing audit. The outcome is a tactical marketing plan designed to achieve your commercial objectives based upon the resources and budget you have available.
The process is simple. We interview your key stakeholders to find out where you are, where you want to be and the way you currently market and use this insight to build your plan. We return to present a first draft and, with your input, refine it so it’s ready to roll out.
To find out more about how we can support your firms, practice or chambers’ current marketing efforts, please email us today.
Let us tell you more about the marketing support we provide for lawyers
Let us tell you more about the marketing support we provide for accountants
Let us tell you more about the marketing support we provide for barristers chambers
Let us tell you more about the marketing support we provide for patent and trade mark attorneys
“We engaged Size 10½ Boots to design and deliver a coaching project as part of our Management Development Programme. The aim of the project was to assist our Associates and Directors to improve their business development skills. The project has been extremely successful. They were approachable, amiable and extremely knowledgeable about business development, specifically in our sector and quickly built a rapport with the fee earners concerned. We have already started to see positive results as a result of Doug and Bernard’s efforts.“
Paula Bailey, Partner and Head of Employment Law, Howes Percival LLP