We provide a comprehensive range of marketing services for accountancy firms that includes everything from strategic planning to copywriting, SEO, content production and pitch and tender support.
Email us today to find out more.
Marketing support for accountants
Do you want to refresh your practice’s approach to marketing and business development so you have the machine you need to deliver against your commercial objectives?
We have helped a wide range of accountancy firms do exactly that.
While no two projects are ever the same, what we generally provide for accountants is:
- An external marketing department if you don’t currently have one
- An experienced BD resource that will compliment a dedicated marketing department
- An external marketing or BD director who can support and develop a more junior in-house team and provide the additional strategic input your practice needs
- Support for more specialist projects if you don’t currently have the required skills in-house
- Extra resource if your marketing team is busy with other projects in other parts of the business
However you choose to use Tenandahalf you will:
- Gain access to a wealth of best practice from every branch of the professional services that will make your marketing and BD more productive, more time-efficient and more cost-effective
- Be able to identify and build on the activities that work (and lose the time and expense of those that don’t)
- Receive effective new ideas that will help you refresh your marketing and BD so you reach your commercial objectives more quickly, more easily and more efficiently
- Have an experienced external sounding board and a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ you can use to help you grow your firm
Usually we start any new relationship with a marketing audit. The process is very straightforward. We interview your key stakeholders to find out where you are, where you want to be and how you currently market.
We then use what we learn to build a tactical marketing plan that will achieve your commercial objectives but a plan that takes into account the resources and budget you have available. We then return to present a first draft and, once you’ve reviewed it and made your amendments, we deliver the final plan totally ready for you to roll out.
To find out more about how we can support your accountants’ marketing and business development, please email us today.
Or, find out more about the blog writing service we offer accountants.