Your website will probably be the first contact someone has with your firm so it has to look good. Similarly, your website has to generate new leads so it also has to work. This is where our website design service for lawyers and accountants will help.
Email us today to find out more about our website design service for lawyers and accountants.
Web design service for lawyers and accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys, barristers and architects
For a law firm, an IP firm, a barristers’ chambers or an accountancy or architects’ practice, your website is probably your most important promotional tool. It is your shop window.
A good website allows you to showcase your skills and specialisms. It enables you to keep your current clients up to date and attract the new clients your firm will need to grow.
However, it’s important to remember the days of a nice-looking online brochure are long gone.
Today your website needs to work.
It needs to capture your audience’s attention then hold it while you direct them to the point they need to get in touch or make that all important first enquiry.
Our team includes designers who specialise in website design for lawyers, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys, barristers and architects.
Moreover, our design team marries creative agency experience with in-house experience.
This means working with Tenandahalf gives you the benefits of both cutting edge design and the first-hand knowledge of what really works for professional service firms that can only be learned from working in a senior marketing position in a law firm.
Our team has been involved in the design and production of a wide range of websites, landing pages and microsites for an equally wide range of purposes and purpose is always where we start.
As every firm has a different target market and a different set of commercial objectives, we always begin with a detailed needs analysis during which we will discuss:
- What you want your website, landing page or microsite to do
- How you want it to work
- The audience you want to find and engage (this will help us create the right design and tone of voice)
- How you want to be perceived by your visitors
- The marketing messages you want to promote
- The additional media channels you want to run through your site
Would you like to book us in for a needs analysis?
Once we have all this information, we will put together a quote and, once you give us the go ahead, we will start to produce some initial design concepts for you.
As soon you agree the look and feel of your new site, we will create the structure. This is where our teams in-house experience comes into its own. As they understand what works, they will create the best possible layout so that your website provides the best possible user experience.
We will also help you explore how you’re going to populate your website so your content appeals to every visitor. This could involve the addition of video, audio or animated content as well as working out how you are going to house your blogs, updates and other educational materials.
Once your site is live, we will help you optimise it so that your site generates the levels of traffic you need it to. Why not read a little more about our SEO service?
And if you feel you won’t have the time or resource to write your new site, our experienced copywriters are on hand to help.
Why should you choose our web design service?
- Our designers combine creative design experience with in-house experience so you get a website that looks great and works even better
- Our web design service for lawyers and accountants is comprehensive; we will not only design your site, we can also write it, optimise it and produce ongoing content for it
- As professional services specialists we know your site must deliver results so we will include the required calls-to-action and response mechanisms so you maximise enquiry levels
- We will factor in equal coverage for your departments and your professional and sector specialisms so your site is able to persuade a visitor you are the best option for them
- Having worked within legal marketing positions we know how to structure a page so it has the greatest impact on the search engines and, therefore, your traffic levels
We will produce a simple but efficient structure that will increase the length of each individual visit and direct your visitors towards making contact.
If you would like to find out more about our website design service for lawyers, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys, barristers and architects, please email us today and we can set up a first free meeting to discuss what you are looking to do.