From time to time you will need to refresh your law firm’s marketing plan to make sure you are doing everything you can to reach your target audience in the most effective way. This is where we can help.
Email us today to find out about the business development coaching for lawyers we offer.
Marketing support for law firms
Do you want to refresh your firm’s approach to marketing and business development so they’re in the best possible shape to help you achieve your commercial objectives?
We have helped (and are still helping) a wide range of regional, national and international law firms do exactly that.
While no two projects are the same, the common elements we offer solicitors tend to include:
- An external marketing department should your firm not have its own
- An external marketing director that can help your in-house resource by adding more strategic input and by introducing best practice we know works
- Specialist assistance with specific projects should your team not have the required skills
- An extra pair of hands to get certain initiatives over the line when your marketers are busy delivering other projects
However you choose to use Tenandahalf, having us on-board will:
- Give you access to a wealth of new ideas that will help make your marketing and BD more productive and more time- and cost-effective
- Help you identify and improve the activities that work for you and identify and lose those that don’t
- Introduce new ideas that will help you achieve your commercial goals more quickly, easily and effectively
- Provide a hugely experienced external sounding board with only one aim, to help you grow your firm
Usually the first step we take with a new client is to perform a marketing audit. We use what we learn to design a practical and tactical marketing plan that is focused on your commercial objectives but based upon the resource and budget you have available.
The audit process begins with us interviewing your firm’s key stakeholders to find out where you are, where you want to be and how you currently market (as a lawyer, a department and as a firm). We then use this insight to build your plan before returning to present the first draft and then, with your input, refine the draft so you have a plan you can put into action immediately.
To find out more about how we can support your law firm’s current marketing and business development, please email us today.
“We were keen to have a review of how we approached our Business Development activities and approached LawNet for some recommendations. They suggested that we speak to Size 10½ Boots as they had done some work for other LawNet firms and had received positive feedback. Doug quickly identified what we were doing well and where we needed to pay more attention.”
Mike Cubbin, CEO, Gepp Solicitors